ACM Advances in Financial Technologies - AFT 2022
The fourth ACM conference on Advances in Financial Technologies (AFT’22) is a premier venue for presenting the latest developments in technologies related to novel financial infrastructure such as cryptocurrencies and their applications, blockchains, and exchanges.
Papers may present advances in the theory, design, implementation, analysis, verification, or empirical evaluation and measurement of relevant systems.
The AFT 2022 conference is currently scheduled to be held on September 19-21, 2022, and is planned as an in-person meeting (with the potential for a hybrid component) at the MIT Media Lab in Cambridge, MA.
Please register for AFT '22 here!
A limited number of scholarships are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Important dates (tentative)
May 13, 2022: Paper submission deadline
June 6, 2022 June 19, 2022: Reviews due
June 20, 2022 June 27, 2022: Author notification
September 19-21, 2022: AFT'22 Conference at MIT Media Lab, Cambridge MA
Visa Support Letter Requests
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. They can, however, usually issue visa support letters to attendees, as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for. Only accepted authors may request a visa support letter prior to registering for the conference. Your registration confirmation number
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation
We are grateful for the generous support of AFT'22 sponsors:
Dinner Reception (Banquet) Sponsor
For comments and questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
AFT'22 is in cooperation with IACR.